I absolutely love setting new goals. Something about putting pen to paper makes me feel much more committed to following through. So this year when I made a list of New Years goals I really took the time to think about what I wanted to see change and where I had room to grow in 2018. And then I thought, what better way to share a little bit of my heart than to share my goals with you.
I think that new years goals often focus too much on physical appearances and not enough on overall health, mental health and finances. So this year I am focusing on getting my mind, blog and finances in check! These goals are both personal & blog related but encompass nearly everything I want to achieve in 2018. So here goes:
- Combine my two passions and collaborate with a sports brand!
- Save for our first house
- Drink more water
- Work on paying off my student loans #studentloanswillNOTbethedeathofme
- Start focusing on shopping and sharing more local brands with my readers
- Be more present. Unplug from social media occasionally
- Limit phone time at night
- Actually use that gym membership I pay for…
- Try something new!
- Blog more regularly, consistency is key!
- Meet some new blogger BFF’s
- Travel somewhere new!
- Save for our Chile trip – more details to come 😉
What are your goals for 2018? Do we share any goals? Let me know what your goals are in the comments below so we can help keep each other accountable 😉