This monthly wrap up is days late but whose counting?! Honestly I’ve been soooo MIA this past month. We’ve had 3 family birthdays, 2 family trips, Easter weekend and finally making some wedding moves. So with all of that, blogging rightfully took a back seat this month. But even though I don’t have a ton of blog posts from this past month to recap, I can leave you with a few things I have learned this month.
But first, this past months blog posts:
Looking for the perfect spring dress? Look no further! Amazon really has some of the best spring dresses out there.
I am sharing 6 words that describe our wedding mood and how we envision our big day.
Some random things I have learned this month…
- Find a good hair stylist and never let her go. I had a misfortunate hair appointment while trying to transition back to my natural color and now I realize why a good stylist can be your best friend!
- Its OK for things to fall apart… relationships, your emotions, whatever really! Letting yourself fall apart and let go of things that are no longer serving you is life’s way of preparing you for your next step.
- Some old fashion things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. There is nothing more true in this world and nothing more satisfying that just that.
- Supporting local or small business is easier and more rewarding than you think. I decided to support local business when “proposing” to my bridesmaids and it made it all the more special and unique knowing that effort and passion were apart of my gifts to my gals.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone can be a lot of fun! A Saturday night at a high school rodeo might sound like someones worst nightmare but you’ll be surprised what you can learn when you open yourself up to new things. Turns out girls totally dominate the sport and those rodeo clowns are kinda funny. Now I can’t wait to go back!
April you’ve been fun! Can’t wait to see what May will bring!