Amazon has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop and find cute on trend pieces. I’ve had so much luck lately, shopping on Amazon I figured no better way to share my love for Amazon that with a July Amazon finds blog post!!
- During summer I am all about easy breezy bottoms so when I found these light flowy pants I knew I needed them to help beat the heat! Under $22 with the cutest button and side slit detail, there are a must have! If you are in between sizes I would recommend sizing up!
- As we all know, Cheetah is the print of the year! So when I saw this adorable cheetah print pair of overalls I knew I needed them! Super easy to dress with a pair of wedges or dress down with a pair of white sneaks you can literally wear this all the time. Straps are adjustable which means you can adjust the fit for your comfort. I sized up to a large and had plenty of room in the torso. Best part, they are under $20!!
- I am not your typical crop top kinda girl so when I found one that fits without making me feel overexposed I was so excited! It has a cute knot front detail and not see-through material. I’ve already paired it with so many cute bottoms – its the top every girl needs in their closet!
- Headbands and totally in and I’ve never been more excited! Not sure if its my crazy hair or love for Blair Waldorf but headbands have always had a sweet spot in my heart. This 2 tone straw headband is so stinking cute for summer and would be perfect to transition to fall with its neutral colors. Comes in a few other colors and is under $9!
- Last but not least is this bright red pleated midi skirt! It’s already got my thinking about my holiday outfit but seriously is so perfect for work or play. I ordered it in a medium but would recommend sizing up. The pleats and drawstring add just the perfect amount of detail. Under $22!
With so much luck on amazon lately this has been one of my favorite blog posts to share! If you aren’t a prime member, 100% do it! You won’t regret it! Hope you’ve enjoyed some of my favorite amazon finds.