Football season is finally here and one of my favorite parts about this time of the year is all the food! From tailgates to cook outs, football season has some of the best treats! Today I am sharing a recipe for one of my favorite football season snacks, Jalapeno Stuffed Peppers.
A crowd favorite and filled with just the right amount of creaminess and heat to keep your home team coming back for more!
What You Need
1 lb of Jalapenos
2 blocks of cream cheese
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb of bacon
1 gallon Plastic Bag
How to Make Your Own
- Start by slicing your Jalapenos down the middle and removing all seeds.
- While cream cheese softened, begin laying bacon on a baking sheet.
- Place bacon in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes allowing the bacon to partially cook but not harden fully.
- While bacon is cooking, mix shredded cheese and cream cheese in a bowl adding garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Once mixed, add cream cheese and cheese mixture to plastic bag.
- Cut 1 corner of plastic bag and pip cream cheese mixture into the halves of the jalapenos.
- Remove bacon from oven and wrap the stuffed jalapenos with slices of bacon to desired thickness.
- Place back in the oven and cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until desired texture.