- Friends that have become family. In this season of life where we are celebrating all the good coming, I have never felt more thankful for the friends we have made along the journey and how they have become our home away from home. Honestly don’t think we could do it without them.
- Velvet dresses. Because nothing says holidays more then burgundy tones, velvet and boots. I am here for it.
- New opportunities. Justin has taken a new job closer to home that has made us both that much happier.
- The holidays are here. Yes I know its before Thanksgiving but our Christmas lights are already up and there is nothing better in the world that our little home all dressed up.
- This season of life. So much new, so much excitement, so much love. Engaged life is treating us well and just around the corner is married life and TBH I can’t wait!