Is anyone else feeling in limbo? The Holidays are over and its a new year and I am so excited but also feeling kinda lost. So much to look forward to in 2020 but so much of it is starting to feel overwhelming #weddingplanningisafulltimejob. If you are feeling it too, know you’re not alone.
Not sure if what I am feeling is the January blues (or if that is even a thing?) or not, but I am just trying to keep pushing forward. I shared my feelings on Insta about these January blues and a lot of you shared you have either been there or are feeling it too! So in an effort to get us all out of a funk, I wrote this blog post chalk full of ideas to help us get over the hump.
Getting Out Of A Funk
- Unplug – a social media detox from time to time can do so much good for the soul
- Exercise – new year, new you
- Self care – try a pedicure, bubble bath or just a cup of tea
- Spend some time outdoors – sunshine makes everyone feel amazing
- Immerse yourself in a book or movie – take a step back from reality and relax
I plan on trying all of these over the next few days to help get out of my funk. The most important part is recognizing that your mental health is important and finding what works for you. Friends, I hope you enjoy seeing a more unfiltered side of myself. It’s not always pretty on the other side of the blog. It’s very real, very personal and very me. So much to be grateful for, so now it’s just time to keep pushing forward!