One of the ways I’ve been coping while social distancing during this quarantine is by online shopping. I’ve spent countless hours scanning Amazon and honestly found some pretty unique things to keep me busy while in lock down all without breaking the bank. Here are a few of my favorite quarantine amazon finds:
- Gold External Hard Drive – I’ve finally got all this time to comb through the thousands of photos on my phone taking up all my memory. It feels so good to have a clean start.
- Puzzles – Since we can’t travel, we’ve been purchasing puzzles from some of the most beautiful destinations in the world. We just finished a scene from the blue ridge parkway, but Greece is also on the list!
- Cami Sports Bra – I was hoping some new active wear would inspire me to get more active with all of my free time. I can’t say I’ve been working out any more then I originally did but now I at least look cute.
- Hanging Wall Baskets – These are adorable and functional. The come in 3 colors and would be perfect for storage of keys, dog leashes, etc. I got the inspo for these from Anthropology where they were over double the price of these Amazon finds!
- Candle Wax – I opted to start making my own candles during this quarantine. This soy candle was under $20 for 2lbs and is going to be the perfect base for my garden herb scented candles
- Resistance Bands – Since we’ve not be able to go to the gym for a few weeks now, I purchased this set of bands for some at home resistance training. They come in varying resistance weights and colors.
- Candle Wicks – As part of my at home candle making, I also purchased these candle wicks to make 2 and 3 wick candles for the house.
- Throw Pillow Covers – These pillow covers come in endless colors and are surprisingly durable. The button detail is just the cutest too!
- Storage Containers – Since we’ve been stocking up on food, or fridge has kinda looked like a hot mess. These cute spring colored storage containers hook onto your existing shelving to hold more items in your fridge. They’ve honestly been a huge help keeping organized.
This is such a strange time for all of us and I hope that you are happy, healthy and able to do whatever you need to to lift your spirits during this time.