The end of August marks the end of summer and for me, I’ve already started shopping for Fall. I found so many goodies all at great prices!
- Rain Jacket – lightweight and has pockets, hood and drawstring closure. Great value for the price. Definitely not the quality of a Northface but for a easy rain jacket, it does the trick.
- Bra Storage – also comes in a sock/underwear version. Holds all my bras and stands them up so I can actually see what I am looking for.
- Popcorn Sweater – super cozy and oversized fit. Can’t wait to wear it when the weather gets colder.
- Biker Shorts – thick material and great quality. High waisted fit is perfect for pairing with crop tops.
- Waterproof Speaker – not only is it waterproof but it also FLOATS! perfect for the pool or lake.
- Yard Sign – Really love the meaning behind this! I am not really into politician signs because politicians are not celebrities, they work for we the people. I would rather vote based on policy than people…
- Fly Traps – sticky little pieces of paper that trap fruit flies and other bugs in your home. Perfect for in the kitchen. These really work!